mercredi 10 novembre 2010

Welcome in my little world ;)

Welcome to Lana's dream,


First of all, let me introduce myself... I've decided to stay anonymous so Lana is a pen name !
I'm french and I live in Paris (yes, the famous one !). I'm a student of 24 years old, and I like travels, pets, asiatic civilization, cooking, etc...


I wanted to make an english blog in order to improve in this language. In fact, I would like to work in international development of drugs.
 I will talk about all the things that make my days happy and rewarding. It can be a restaurant in Paris, a place I visited, a cooking recipe, music I listen to, or my dreams of trip all around the world... I hope I could exchange opinions and knowledge with you !

Kind regards

PS : Oh ! And I forgot, don't hesitate to correct my mistakes in english !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire