jeudi 11 novembre 2010

2NE1 : the little marvel of YG Entertainment

I've decided to introduce this band because this morning I've discovered their new clip and, as usual, I really enjoyed it !

So if you don't know them yet, maybe it's because you don't know korean music (k-pop) or because you're not that crazy !

Then, let me tell you a few things about them.
Their first appeared with the very well-known band of Big Bang (I'll make an article about them) in a song named "Lollipop" (2009 april). I didn't really enjoyed this song, and was a little deceived because I was used to another kind of music from Big Bang. As a consequence I didn't really notice the girls from 2NE1.

I let you make your own opinion about this clip !

Lollipop

Okay, I hope you'll carry on reading my article even though you didn't like this song !
One month later, we can watch their first clip on Youtube : Fire. Woooow ! This is amazing ! Here is a style that I've never seen before ! Fresh, colorful, eccentric, original, some components that really thrill me. They turn out two clips : a Space version and a Street version.



After this success they went on with other songs like I don't care, Pretty boy, or Follow me.

And on september, they brought up their first album To Anyone (do you see the wordplay ? XD). We can already find several clips on youtube : Can't nobody, Go away, Clap your hands and the one I discovered today : It hurts.
This new one is different from what we have seen from them before. It's a "romantic" song, more melodic than the others. But they preserved their crazy style and that's why I particularly like it.



Please feel free to say what you think about this band, and if you need more information about them don't hesitate to ask me !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire